Project

Welcome, welcome.

You have found your self here: on Ellie's semi-kept-up blog.

Lots of tidbits and nothingness reside here. Don't feel obligated to read anything.

If you're interested, here's a random blog I wrote (+photos) while traveling in New Zealand in 2012: newsieland.wordpress.com

With love,

Ellie

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Dream -- Sunday, December 30th, 2017 -- Last Day of the Year

Last night I dreamt I went on a choir trip, but forgot my passport, forgot my pants, shirts, shoes, and choir dress. I was so stressed and knew I had to tell my choir director, but somehow when it was finally the time, one of my friends (who I know in real life and was in choir with me), handed me the phone to talk with him, but it was instead a guy in the choir (one of the leaders of the bass/tenor section) and he wasn't helpful at all.

The entire dream I just remember being stressed and worrying about the fact that I hadn't brought the right things.

And on top of that in I realized that I didn't have very much money to buy new things.

I think my dad suggested that I just leave, but that didn't seem like a great option since I would have to pay for a plane flight back and I didn't have money.

No comments: